Friends and Colleagues:
It’s been over five years since JK Energy Consulting, LLC (JKEC) was formed. Since that time, JKEC has grown to serve more than 50 clients. JKEC’s mission remains the same: To provide independent, objective advice to consumers and producers of energy.
Over the years, JKEC has assisted municipalities, utilities, state agencies, public power districts and others on a variety of different projects:
- Power supply planning, including negotiation assistance on purchased power agreements.
- Assistance with transmission service access, RTO tariff reviews and negotiation.
- Cost of Service / Rate Design assistance for municipal utilities and one rural public power district.
- Assistance in reviewing wind energy resources.
- Compliance assessment and training on NERC electric reliability standards.
For more information about Mr. Krajewski’s background, education and experience, please click the “About the Company” tab.
On behalf of JKEC, thank you for referring our services to others. JKEC has been able to grow because of the kind words clients share with others in the industry. JKEC appreciates the working relationships we have established over the years and we look forward to the next opportunity when JKEC can be of service to you.
If you’re in the neighborhood, be sure to stop by our office at 650 J Street, Suite 108. For those of you familiar with the Lincoln area, the office is located at 6th & J Street, west of the City-County Building and south of the Haymarket district.
Sincerely,John A. Krajewski, P.E.